[Ansteorra] Sound off please

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 10:49:39 PDT 2011

I'm on the fringe ( in more ways than one! :)  ) of Namron's territory, in what
used to be Rundel. We had one tornado spotted on the ground nine miles from
whjere I work, but continue to work I did. Some of you know Britta the Red. We
work at the same group of radio stations, and serenaded the listeners of four
southeast Oklahoma radio stations with our simulcast severe weather coverage
last evening.

I hope everyone else is all right, and I truly feel for those who have lsuffered
loss in other parts of the state.

Val