[Ansteorra] Warlord Porto Pond Party

Crystal Lemming crystal.lemming at prudential.com
Wed May 25 14:17:32 PDT 2011

Warlord Porto Pond Party

Are you hot, sweaty, and thirsty? Well, hopefully you aren?t at this
moment sitting on your computer chair in your nice air-conditioned castle,
but Warlord looms on the horizon ? promising thrills, fights, awards, and
heat, plenty of heat!

As you drag your thermally heightened and dehydrating body across the
blistering fields of brown, the Porto pavilion will seem like an oasis in
the desert. Come cool your thirst in our fountains and chill your bones in
our pond.  Join us for chilling, Porto style.

When: Saturday evening

Periodicity Warning! Some of the elements of the oasis may not be in fact,
or in any other way, per se, period - our apologies in advance!

See ya there!

Miguel & Conal