[Ansteorra] yellow 10 point stars

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 4 07:19:13 PDT 2011

Just a quick scan of the SCA's Ordinary and Armorial:
 	* Bryn Gwlad, Barony of
	* The following badge associated with this name was registered in December of 1990 (via Ansteorra):
(Fieldless) On a halberd's head reversed sable a mullet of five greater and five lesser points Or.
	* Chemin Noir, Canton of
	* The following device associated with this name was registered in October of 2005 (via Ansteorra):
Or, on a pale sable a mullet of five greater and five lesser points Or and overall a laurel wreath vert.
Regards,
Alden