[Ansteorra] $7 Pennsic camp fee

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 14:10:00 PDT 2011

No.

what I am saying is........

THERE IS NO CAMP COST,
other than that which others have decided to create.

for good or ill, some have made a decision, and are trying to force the results
of that decision on all Ansteorrans.

I Am Ansteorran
I make my own decisions
I carry my own weight, and that of my brothers that need the help

I DO NOT Allow others to make decisions for me

And above all else I do not stand idly by as others force opinions, or the
results of their  decisions, on my brothers.

we are Ansteorrans,

from the new kid at his first event
to Duke Jonathan, and Dutchess Willow
we all have the right to decide for our selfs.

and just so I am perfectly clear....

this is not about a few dollars at pensic
this is about others making decisions about what is good for me or my brothers.

I did not ask for this fight, but I will not back down from it.

Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
ANDA GDH
KSCA
CSS LXVIII,