[Ansteorra] Same-Sex Consorts

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 22:24:16 PDT 2011

In Ansteorra, where both tourney entrant and consort are have a decent list of requirements to enter the list, that is true. In other Kingdoms, that is not so true. I'm sure that everyone knows of at least one reign where the consort 'opted-out' and was never seen again, and many, many others where the consort might as well have been gone. If Society-wide representation is an issue, there are many ways to go about attaining that, but requiring that all consorts have certain private bits doesn't seem to be one of them.

-R

I know that you believe you understand what you think I meant, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I wrote.