[Ansteorra] Royalty - Same Sex Consorts

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 16:54:09 PDT 2011

All rulers everywhere were from the same time and place, so should we ask the BoD to require that all entrants have a similar persona to their consorts? I mean, think of how confusing it must look to the children when they see that. I, for one, have always Dreamed of a King and Queen that were at least from the same century.  :P

Tongue firmly in cheek,

R the O

I know that you believe you understand what you think I meant, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I wrote.