[Ansteorra] Royalty - Same Sex Consorts

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 16:59:39 PDT 2011

The way that the issue was presented Society-wide was that some folks were turned away from the list in An Tir. I don't see a positive way to spin that, personally. As for the way that it's been presented on this list, I do believe that I gave the exact example that you just laid out on the first day that this discussion began, in the exact 'Wouldn't that be cool?' manner that you describe. :P

Of course, it's ironic to see that some folks want you to spin something to make it PC because they are tired of things being PC for others.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I meant, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I wrote.