[Ansteorra] Mesquite Honey

juliana foulare txldyjuliana at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 22:50:57 PDT 2011

These people should have mesquite honey.
  Juliana Foulare

FOWLER’S TEXAS PURE HONEY is a natural product blended by the honeybees themselves. Our honeybee hives are located in the honey producing areas of Central and South Texas. Our honey varies in color from light to dark amber depending on the source of the nectar. Our honey is raw honey (not pasteurized). Try it. You’ll like it! The Fowler Family

Fowler Honey Farm
Please phone or e-mail
La Vernia, TX 78121

www.fowlerhoney.com