[Ansteorra] opinion

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 04:00:40 PST 2011

At 08:54 PM 11/9/2011, you wrote:

>so I want to know.  My company wants to know about its employee's
>accomplishments.  Should I mention the 60 or so tournaments?  Is an
>SCA accomplishment real?  It is to me but ...
>
>thanks
>
>Brendan

For me, it would depend a lot on the company. If they seem the sort
who might understand and appreciate the SCA, then yes, I'd tell them.
If they're the sort who might understand, I'd give them a sanitized
version--"I've won a number of fencing competitions in an
international historical re-creation organization" perhaps. And if
they're really stodgy, then I wouldn't say anything about it.

         -Tivar Moondragon