[Ansteorra] All Call for Ingleside Ren Fair : Demo/ Revel

Roysen AriManna glassrose_95 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 08:31:08 PST 2011

Seawinds requests the joy of your presence as we participate the annual demo at the Ingleside Renaissance Faire December 10th and 11th, 2011 at Live Oak Park in Ingleside, TX.

We are providing a medieval atmosphere and entertainment for the faire patrons.  Our demo activities include Chivalric, Rapier, and Arts and Sciences.  Free Camping!!!

	* The Ingleside Chamber of Commerce is still seeking equestrian activities - for those interested, please contact the chamber directly, ingchamber1 at cableone.net
	* There will be a mock wedding for any actors wishing to participate, contact AriManna for more details (contact info at the end of this missive).

	* For those who are a fan of Tartanic, they will be playing both days at this year’s event.
	* We are requesting anyone wanting to bring down a siege engine for a good time to contact Centurion Wayland for more details, lrdwayland at aol.com

Fair hours are from 10am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday.  Participants are encouraged to attend both days, though if you just wanted to day trip on Saturday or Sunday, we would love to see you.
The Schedule of Events can be found on our website.
Chivalric is planning to have the Dice of Death, Dragon Battle, Castle Gate battle, and more
Rapiers are scheduled to fight at various sites through out the faire (yes, there will be a tavern brawl)
	* Fighting Contacts

Chivalric: Contact Matt Price/ William Gilly for more information on Chivalric activities: nove1485 at aol.com
Rapier: Contact Robert Shenk/ Whilhem Scheer von Obernkirchen: r.shenk_86 at yahoo.com
Marshals are needed as well as fighters
	* Arts and Sciences: there is no theme, we will have lots of space to set up.  Large displays welcome.

	*   The tentative meal offerings for your enjoyment  soon to be announced.  We will be offering Friday night hospitality, breakfast, lunch, and dinner Saturday, breakfast and lunch Sunday.
Please contact our food steward, HL Caitriona at prand at swbell.net.com for any questions you may have about the food or if you would like to help out in the kitchen

BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!!!!!!
Entry to the demo is FREEfor those who RSVP (we need a list for the front gate). CAMPING IS FREE.  Camp site opens Friday (December 9) after 7am (yes, AM).  We will have drive up access to the campsite until 9am Saturday (December 10).

No ground fires.
Site is wet in period containers, and the usual request: hide your mundane.

Hotels are nearby for those who choose not to camp or check in with your favorite Seawinder for crash space.  A listing of local hotels to be posted on website soon.

RSVP needed by December 7, 2010 to assure we have enough food to feed all as well to insure you are on the guest list at the front gate.

Please send RSVPs to Lady AriManna: glassrose_95 at yahoo.com.  We will need:
SCA name

Mundane name

Whether you will be camping

Size of tent (if applicable)

Arrival date/time

Size of A&S display (if applicable)
Will you be fighting Chivalric or Rapier

area(s) you would like to volunteer: chivalric, rapier, equestrian, waterbearing, etc.

It would also be helpful to know if you will be participating both days or just one day.  We need people for Sunday as well as Saturday.

For even more details, contact: Lady AriManna: glassrose_95 at yahoo.com

Goode Gentles of Ansteorra, hear our call and join us!

In Love & Light,  AriManna
aka Paula