[Ansteorra] Wiesenfeuer Yule--ACCEPS now open (and other info)

Kajira Camber torinsmail at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 23 09:00:40 PST 2011

**Will be updating the Wiesenfeuer Yule website this weekend to include classes and update info...due to increased attendence, it was decided to have sign in sheets for each class.  The sign up will ensure that you have a SEAT and SUPPLIES (if applicable) for the class.  If there is extra space, others are allowed to stand around in the room to listen in, but you must sign up for the class to ensure your place.  Sign up sheets will be found on the door of each classroom (current plan, may change...check in at gate if it isn't obvious**

Due to the increased number of 'out of towners' coming up for Yule to be with their brother and/or sister for their elevation, it was decided to put Wiesenfeuer Yule on the ACCEPS list this year (primarily to allow people to know where they are eating!).

There are limited feast (100 total) that are being sold, so please go ahead and sign up to ensure your place!  We will also have an ACCEPS 'express lane' for troll, in hopes to get you on thru the line a little faster (20 items or less, please :) )

Here is the current plan for feast, please keep in mind that it may change last minute due to unforseen issues
1st remove
Breads and butters

2nd remove
Beef and Barley Soup
Autum Bisque (butternut squash and apple bisque)

3rd remove

Smoked chicken

Wild and Long Grain Rice
Roasted Red Peppers and Zucchini

4th remove
Toasted Angel Food Cake with fruit sauce topping

***FYI-in case you were wondering, no...there is no 'please place me on the reservation list and I will pay for feast when I sign in'.  I do apologize for this, but we have had huge problems with people not following thru (and causing others to not be able to get feast because we were 'sold out').  If you are not able to purchase feast thru ACCEPS because you do not have a credit card, you have 2 options: 1-go to a bank a purchase a visa gift card and use that (don't forget to include the ACCEPS service fee) or 2-find a friend that has a credit card, ask if they mind you giving them cash to do the ACCEPS on their card.  If you know someone that says that they can't do it because they don't have access to the internet, either do #2 above or go to the library (or to some place that has a public computer)***

Kajira Camber
  (Khayra bint Tahir ibn Rashid)
m.k.a. Kory Lewis
a.k.a. Rabbit's Wife