[Ansteorra] Dutch Hooligans, Stolen Kegs, and Letters of Intent

Greg Coffman baroniago at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 2 17:19:39 PDT 2011

As my lovely lady and I prepare to host our friends from across the
kingdom at Legacy of Lions, we were nearly the victims of foul theft
and low fraud!

Our tavern, il Rubinetto Dorato, was nearly burgled.  We returned
home from the crowning of our new king and queen just in time to
catch four Dutch fowlers loading our kegs into their wagon, hiding
them amongst their filthy chicken crates. Their lookout was even
removing our sign as we arrived!

We have agreed not to have these wayward chicken farmers flogged or
otherwise justly punished on the condition that they provide us with
a service.

They have agreed that they will create a letter of intent for anyone
attending Legacy of Lions who can not otherwise create one themselves.

Be warned, though. I'm fairly certain that only one of them can read,
so the quality of these letters would be somewhat suspect.  Get your
name in early  to avoid getting one contaminated with chicken excrement.

Send your name and highest award to me, and I will forward the
information to the one that can write. If you have already secured an
artisan sponsor, please include that information as well.

In service,
Lucia and Iago
Proprietors of il Rubinetto Dorato