[Ansteorra] Coronation - Feast and ambiance Thank yous

Cindy Derrick cindy at mccr.org
Mon Oct 3 09:15:59 PDT 2011

   Coronation  head chef wishes to thank her kitchen staff, Mistress
   Myfanwy, HL Celestria, Lady Dena, Cheri The forgetful these ladies were
   the strength of my kitchen. To the many people that came by to assist
   on projects Lady Gunna, Mistress Rhiannon, Lady Alicia  and several
   others who helped with the egg shucking and bread slicing thank you. I
   also wish to thank Lady Dreda who assisted me before the event with
   recipe proofing and tasting.
   Head server Sir Gideon and his staff job well done.
   Head table server Baroness Claire - I appreciate your assistance with
   head table.
   Kitchen clean up - Cheri the forgetful after working in the kitchen all
   day  continued to help at the dish sink. Don Tivar  and Briony thank
   you for dish washing and fixing my clogged sinks during the evening.
   Caelin thank you for packing the kitchen and wiping counters.
   I also want to thank all the folks that helped load the tons of gear
   into the trucks and  trailer. By the end of the night I was very tired
   it was nice to turn and find the gear in the back room out the door and
   loaded.
   Ambiance - I wish to thank all the folks that help with stage and
   banner decor. . I appreciate  your assistance the set up and take down.
   The room looked great.  Also wish to thank the  barony of Steppes for
   sharing their Ansteorra banners for the event.
   HL Isabella della Rosa
   Feast head chef
   Ambiance