[Ansteorra] Same-Sex Consorts

bsmall at suddenlink.net bsmall at suddenlink.net
Sun Oct 30 08:26:42 PDT 2011

Detlef,

I believe the point is that we are supposed to be studying and recreating the Middle Ages.  It's true that we aren't 100% authentic, but what a lot of people are pointing out is why deviate further from what we are already doing?

In other words, how does adding same sex consorts (for convenience sake) take us away from our declared purpose?

You could argue that we allow modern items at events and avail ourselves of modern medicine, etc., but those arguments really don't support going to same-sex consorts, in my opinion.

Ansgar