[Ansteorra] Same-Sex Consorts

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Sun Oct 30 18:38:16 PDT 2011

> What about the number of people who offended or frustrated by the
> requirement to have a consort?

Perhaps things have become much more Serious than they used to be.
In The Old Days, I think there was never the slightest shortage of
women who were perfectly willing to be fought for in a crown
tournament, and even to exchange sex for a crown.  The slang term in
the older Middle Kingdom was "popsie", as in the daffynition "A popsie
is a girl who wants another belt in her notch".  (In this case, I use
the term "girl" advisedly.  "Belt" was, I think, a slang term for a
knight or squire.)

Daniel "it was years ago, and besides, the wench is a duchess"
de Lindocollino
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com