[Ansteorra] Fast Hanse's Casa de Fortuna- OPEN

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 09:02:54 PDT 2011

Well, after 30 years or so, this prizefighting epidemic has finally gone and
done what we all knew would happen- the worst elements have been drawn to
it.

It has come to my attention that my former tailor, Hanse, intends to open
what he has referred to as "An Investment Opportunity for Speculative Duello
Enthusiasts" tomorrow.

I want no part of this skulldudgery.  If you choose to lay odds with Hanse
with your hard won trinkets, baubles, livestock, poultry, beer or heaven
forbid, your gold and silver let the sin be on YOUR head.

Keep clear of the knave and save your reputation; he'll be lurking near a
chalk board filled with odds.

Sir D.