[Ansteorra] Royalty - Same Sex Consorts‏

Adam R Thompson adam.r.thompson1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 19:12:45 PDT 2011

You are pointing out cases of brothers and sons where each still had a Queen by their sides and a separate royal family. This is not the same as a proposal to have the role of the Queen (or Opposite sex consort) replaced by someone of the same sex. One is not the basis for the other.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone