[Ansteorra] Same-Sex Consorts

Rae L Bauer suvdchin at austin.rr.com
Sat Oct 29 23:31:06 PDT 2011

But do you really want the disdain for women that was rampant in the
middle ages.  The cult of Gloriana is about holding women and yourselves
to the highest esteem.  Was this the norm?  I think the issue that will
have the most impact is allowing same sex couples on Baronial thrones.
Each Kingdom will have to deal with this, hopefully, with honor and
integrity.   I am a Bisexual woman and I see both sides of the issue.  I
want women to have equal representation, which we have right now.
However, I, emotionally, understand wanting to represent the one you
love.  None of this is an easy issue for anyone.  Especially for me,
with seeing both sides, I lay myself open for being unsupportive for gay
rights and a suck up for the kingdom.  I love how Ansteorra, rallies
around her Queen.   It is a most wonderful thing, having been entourage
and seen the joy and happiness on the faces of her Queens.  It is not
something I want lost.  However, I do want to see us in the Current
Middle Ages, hold ourselves to the highest standards of honor and
chivalry.  But, each of you must find that in your own hearts.  I can
not and WILL not force it upon you.   Think, Dream, Love, as it be
within your hearts
Suvdchin, OL