[Ansteorra] Same-Sex Consorts

Sir Lyonel sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 30 00:44:24 PDT 2011

Salut Cozyns,

So, when Rowan won Crown, who did the "Queen's Champion" fight to
protect? Was it a "Consort's Champion"? If that happened again, would
you voice these same objections?

Besides, your objections, as stated here, make the assumptions the
same-sex Crown and Consort would be two men.

En Lyonel
Who thinks this is a tempest in a teapot

Sent from my iPhone