[Ansteorra] Tourney formats?

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Sun Oct 30 12:21:51 PDT 2011

Daniel asked:

>"Preliminary" bear pit?  Is there a page anywhere that describes the
>different tournament formats that have been used in the SCA?

Goodness, no. I doubt if there is a single person who can identify the formats of the first Queen's Champion, second Crown, first Kingdom Warlord, House Fallowmoon fencing challenge, the fencing tourney at Steppes Warlord VI, Tournament of Chivalry, Ruffian's Tourney, and Queen's Nice.

(I don't know how Queen's Nice was fought, but I know the others - and I am probably the only one who does. Maybe Tivar.)

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin