[Ansteorra] Same-Sex Consorts

Adam R Thompson adam.r.thompson1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 18:05:22 PDT 2011

I agree with Tivar. That is a very reasonable assumption and the crux of many a ladies points in this argument.

There are very capable female fighters all over the known world but Tivar makes a very valid point. One Queen by right of Arms, and 5 Princesses by right of arms, 4 of those ladies are in the West Kingdom. Additionally there are currently only 33 women to ever be entered on to the roles of the Chivalry. So one of the things that has to be considered with this argument is who actually benefits. I mentioned in a previous post that the current system is a 50/50 split male female on our thrones. This could most likely make that woefully unbalanced.

It's not the only argument I have against this but it is what relates to this post.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone