[Ansteorra] The roles of Monarchs

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 14:25:59 PDT 2011

"I hope this doesn't sound rude, but do we
really want the most capable artisan leading us in war instead of the most
capable warrior?"

Conversely, I hope this doesn't sound rude, but do we
really want the most capable warrior leading us in evolution instead of the
most
capable artisan?

[I am not stating or emphasizing opinion, I am merely highlighting the
juxtaposition]

Respect and Loving Gratitude,
Pookie

"Love's lifelight dispels all shadows upon the path grown over with truth."
~ Pooky