[Ansteorra] Royalty, Same-Sex Consorts, etc...

Suzanne hsetrinity at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 09:22:41 PDT 2011

Greetings!

I have seen a great deal of impassioned emails both here and on various Baronial, Shire,and Canton lists, (as well as Social Networking sites), regarding the Same-Sex Consort proposal facing the SCA's Board of Directors. While I understand that people want to discuss it, and that this is an extremely personal issue for many, I would ask simply this...

Please remember that your voice here and on local lists and social networks, while important, will not be heard by the people who are making the final decision on this matter.

If you want to have your voice heard and make a difference, write to the Board of Directors.  They are requesting the feedback of the populace on this, and other proposals.  Your opinion matters. Your voice matters. Send it to the right people.

Emails should be sent to comments_at_ sca.org.

Your servant,

Suzanne Beraud