[Ansteorra] Same Sex Consorts

Kevinkeary kevinkeary at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 10:07:40 PDT 2011

Actually, under the current rules, both prospective sovereign and prospective consort could be non-heterosexual to whatever degree they like, as long as the 'plumbing police' passed them as being plumbed differently and they were willing to lie about their inspiration -- or 'expand the definition' of inspiration beyond romantic entanglements. Just as there is not requirement that two straights be romantically entangled with each other.

But I agree -- even under the current rules your friend should have had no problem, because there are no and should be no 'plumbing police'. May the Tengri be merciful and grant we have not just created a new meme.

Only people of indeterminate plumbing would have an insurmountable obstacle.

Kevin