[Ansteorra] Royalty - Same Sex Consorts‏

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 31 15:42:15 PDT 2011

Of course what happens when someone wants to, as his early persona may allow for, fight for two consorts styled after early polygamist kings, which even among the Churched there were many throughout early period as they kept with tribal customs?  Yep, I threw that grenade. Duck!

So what I am getting at this point is the person who wins should then just, at this point, just decide how he/she wants to play it.  If the power is with the Sovereignh as it stands, they being the highest rank could, I believe bestow whatever favors they wish to grant, right? Of course theat is awful free form and the poor C&I would be essentially making custom charters from now on for each reign.

Wihtric