[Ansteorra] kingdom archery pages down ?

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Sep 5 11:12:39 PDT 2011

greetings

thank you , with the page down I didn't know who to send an e-mail to.
does the kingdom web minister run all of the kingdom pages ? or do different
people run different pages ?
also , im on  " Cox.net "  and im told they sometimes have issues , so I
wasn't sure it was a web page failure, and not a Cox failure .
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur