[Ansteorra] A call for help, horse trailering needed ASAP

Paul DeLisle ferretpd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 16:17:43 PDT 2011

Greetings, all:
We have recently been in contact with Black Rose Rehab...so Everyone please
take note:

ALL THE HORSES ARE RESCUED.
The fine folks at BRER thank you, and now kindly ask that everyone now
*STOP* trying to call and offer help.

The situation apparently went something like:
--Rescue horses - 2 hours.
--Field calls from kind souls offering trailers - 4 hours and counting.

Ansteorra...you are still the giving family we always knew and loved
(yeah...even the weird horse folks! *grinz*.)

Alden Pharamond