[Ansteorra] Upcoming Calendar Changes

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 15:47:02 PDT 2011

Actually, to be honest, many Kingdoms and Principalities looked to Ansteorra as the model for their calendar rulings back when they were first brought up a decade and a half ago or so. (I could be off by a few years there).

Many of those places have been modifying it to suit the needs of their areas.

Up here in An Tir weather rules event schedules more so than how it rules events in Ansteorra. I am willing to bet that that is yet another reason why things are so different from Kingdom to Kingdom and Principality. :)

♫
Chiara Francesca
(said in my best southern drawl) You want a silver lining to that sad, little, cloud; come sit by me. :)