[Ansteorra] Imperial Compounding

Sarah Brigdon sadiebangel68 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 21:02:02 PDT 2011

Pookie,
look for the Brobdingnagian Bards. They do a great version. They are also some of my favorite Silly's. They are also very talented. We do our own version of Lily the pink, but I like the "Bards" version better. (The you tube video is obviously not them tho...lol.) If you need chords or such, I am sure Milo has them written down somewhere.

Angelique