[Ansteorra] ISO SCAdians, esp archers around Elk City area

jim hodek j_hodek at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 09:06:27 PDT 2012

I believe Elk City would be part of the Barony of Weisenfeuer (OKC)

The only other Barony on the the west side of the state is Eldern Hills (Lawton, OK) I pulled up both on MAPQUEST and both are about the same distance from Elk City, but it takes longer to get to Lawton because you have to travel state roads instead of the Interstate between Elk City and OKC.

In Service,

HL Gunnarr haukr
NR MM