[Ansteorra] info about newsletter

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Mon Apr 9 08:30:56 PDT 2012

On Mon, 9 Apr 2012, Biatrichi Di Palermo <biatrichidipalermo at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 6, 2012, at 5:40 AM, "willowdewisp at juno.com"
> <willowdewisp at juno.com> wrote:
>
>> Are we still getting hard copies of Black Star. I just renewed and
>> I have not gotten anything. If we are on the e-letter how do I get
>> into it and where do I find out my user name and password??
>
> You need to contact the Registrar's office about newsletter
> delivery.

Whether this is pertinent or not I wot not.  I realized recently that
I hadn't gotten a Black Star in a while.  I contacted the SCA Registry
to ask what's the what.  Renee told me that one mailing had been
returned by the Post Office, so she suspended all mailings to me.
(Even though no permanent problem like moving was indicated, just
Return To Sender.  And one error only, not so much as a postcard
probing whether mail was otherwise getting thru.)  She extended my
membership to cover the missing months and sent me a new card.

Danielis Lincolia
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com