[Ansteorra] info about newsletter

Ysabeau ysabeau.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 07:28:21 PDT 2012

I just received a postcard in the mail with the information. You should be
receiving one, too. Mine was a golden yellow but I don't know if they are
color-coordinated for kingdom colors or if it was just a lucky thing that
it was Ansteorran gold. :-) I almost confused it for my property tax
receipt except that it was the wrong time of year.

Ysabeau