[Ansteorra] Artisan Row at Steppes Warlord 2012

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 13:19:47 PDT 2012

An event in Ealdormere has been using the name "artisans Row" for a
feature at one of their events for 4 or 5 years now too. And I could
swear I heard the phrase used in An Tir as well. The general idea of
it always seems to be the same too, artists hang out all day and try
to do stuff on-site instead of just displaying finished objects. I
think it's one of those things that is going to become a universally
understood/accepted term, like "bardic circle" or "tournament". Little
variations on exactly how it will be run, like sometimes it's drop-in
classes, sometimes it's a competition, sometimes it's just a hang-out,
but the general idea and intent is the same.

I think this is an exciting new development in our game :)

~Eve

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 10:13 PM, Vickie <arastya at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have talked to several of you over the last few months
> about an A&S display format I am sponsoring at Steppes Warlord this
> year.  I am calling it “Artisans
> Row”.  I didn’t know at the time I named
> it that Pennsic has a similarly named event, but they are very similar in
> purpose so I don’t think the cross identity will be a problem.
*snip*