[Ansteorra] Artisan Row at Steppes Warlord 2012

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 17:30:12 PDT 2012

As per the original message "
each entry type is limited to a 10 x 10 foot space in the hall. (Outside will naturally have more space available.) ".
This goes along with the 10x10 spaces in the hall merchants are getting.
Hall hours will be: Friday 8pm - 10pm for setup & decoratingSaturday 9am - 9pmSunday 9am - 3pm Pop-ups can be used in the hall, just be careful of the floor. Don't forget the hall is air-conditioned.
Lady GabrieleSteppes Warlord Merchant Coordinator
The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)