[Ansteorra] Coronation information

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 21:18:38 PDT 2012

>From Facebook (with an enormous THANK YOU to Her Excellency the Baroness of
Namron, who posted the event):

The Coronation of Jean Paul de Sans and Gilyan Alienora of Clonmacnoise
<https://www.facebook.com/events/215697168558140/>
**Public Event · By Kirsten Pupek <https://www.facebook.com/kirsten.pupek>

   -
      - **
      Saturday, September 22,
2012<https://www.facebook.com/events/calendar/2012/September/22>
      - **
   OSU Extension Center, 1901 S 9th street, Durant OK
   - **
   Come one, come all to the Coronation of Jean Paul de Sans and Gilyan
   Alienora of Clonmacnoise to be held Saturday, September 22 with a King's
   Champion Tournament and a grand feast. The site opens at 8 a.m. and closes
   at 9 p.m. Site fee is $10 per adult, $5 for those 17 and under and children
   5 and under are free.

Also (with an enormous THANK YOU as well to HIS Excellency the Baron of
Namron):

http://coronation.baronyofnamron.org/

Yours in these Current Middle Ages,
Detlef von Marburg

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 9:49 PM, Adrienne Ferrell <
aferrell at greatambience.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Would someone kindly post details about coronation to the list?
> I can't read the event announcement in the Black Star. It's too blurry in
> the pdf.
>
> sincerely,
> Seraphina

Hƿæt! Ƿe Gardena       in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,       þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas       ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing       sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,       meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.       Syððan ærest ƿearð
feasceaft funden,       he þæs frofre gebad,
ƿeox under ƿolcnum,       ƿeorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghƿylc       þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade       hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.       þæt ƿæs god cyning!