[Ansteorra] Looking for classes for Gulf Wars' Artisan's Row - PRINTER'S DEADLINE APPROACHING

Willoc mac Muiredaig wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sun Dec 30 13:34:35 PST 2012

I was thinking the same thing, we are doing this for a bit of fun.
Otherwise we would have been drawn to Civil War reenacting ( they are total
authenticity notzies) When you think of historical personages from 'our'
era, like Erik the Red, oh hey that is a nickname, too. My reasoning is
that no one calls me by my full name unless it is my mother and I am in
trouble....

Tina
happy not to be in trouble most of the time

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:19 AM, Susan O'Neal <catmafia03 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Tina, I'm of little help as my society name is my given name with a
> descriptor, Susan the Curious.  I knew I wouldn't remember to answer
> to something else.
>
> As for nicknames; to me they are often some of the greatest fun in the
> society.  Not to call out names, it has seemed that many have been
> pushed towards being more formal and I think we loose something when
> we lock down all of the playfullness.  There is a time for each.
>
> I'm doing well to just be able to come up with any name for people,
> Susan the Curious

Any day above ground is a good day!