[Ansteorra] Travel (was Re: Participation vs. Recruitment (long))

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 10:14:37 PST 2012

After I took my meds like a good girl last night I tried the old sewing
machine throw......hummmmm gotta work on my technique. It was cold in the
bedroom last night with the hole in the window......

Tina
tee hee

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 3:31 AM, David J. Hughes <davidjhughes.tx at netzero.com

Any day above ground is a good day!