[Ansteorra] [Bryn-gwlad] Gentle Reminder - German Wrestling and Talhoffer Dagger classes

Chester Green chestergreen37 at msn.com
Fri Feb 3 14:01:28 PST 2012

will anyone be at practice on sunday in cedar park?Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 13:34:37 -0800
From: connercbc at sbcglobal.net
To: bryn-gwlad at ansteorra.org; ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org; bryn-gwlad at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Bryn-gwlad] Gentle Reminder - German Wrestling and Talhoffer	Dagger classes

Greeting friends!
I will be teaching two Western Martial Arts classes at Candlemas, Feb 4th in Bryn Gwlad.
1)  'Ringer Kunst - the art of wrestling' by Fabian von Auerswald from his book of 1539.  This class will be one hour long and will be a very
 brief introduction to that art.  Selected plays will be reviewed and practiced.  The class is limited to 20 participants.  11am - noon.
2)  The Dagger Techniques of Hans Tolhoffer - this class will be 1.5 hours long.  Selected plays will be reviewed and practiced.  Practice daggers will be provided.  These plays will be taken from both the 1459 and 1467 editions of Tolhoffer's book (1459 - Thott and 1467 - Gustav Hersell).  The class is limited to 20 participants.  12:30 - 2 pm.
The link for the event is https://sites.google.com/site/candlemas2012/
Thanks all, and I hope to see you there!
Best Regards,Conner CraigDon Conor Drummond

To manage account information or to unsubscribe, please visit: