[Ansteorra] Children in the Sca

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 16:11:35 PST 2012

"I just read on the Atlantia list yesterday, and unfortunately I've
deleted that digest so I can't quote it verbatim, but it has been a
requirement in that kingdom for some time that all children must wear a
tag, giving their parents name and other info that would allow them to
be tracked down in case of medical emergency or their child is causing
problems. I think that a similar law should be put into the Ansteorra kingdom laws, and more important, be enforced."

This was the rule when I was a kiddo. We all had favors with our info on our belts, and our site tokens were wristbands that served as an info point and as an underage warning. I absolutely agree that we bring this practice back.

-R the O

Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile. ~Hippocrates