[Ansteorra] Children in the Sca

Franchesca Bush franchescabush at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 17:44:26 PST 2012

Oh I know potty training is a trial!

I would be all in favor to do a fundraiser to sponsor more background
checks.  I would even volunteer to help run some activities for children if
I knew what activities were appropriate and if I was clear to do so.  I
wish there was more stuff for my daughter to do.  She loves doing stuff but
many of the activities we do are not really kid friendly.

Francisca