[Ansteorra] Lawsuit, Children, Liability

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 21:56:11 PST 2012

The West Crown has reported that each plaintiff will receive less than $25,000. (This is plausible if their representation was retained on a contingency plan.) If they were really after money, it wouldn't make sense for them to settle for this amount. If they were really after a change, 7m was a perfect wake-up call.

-Rose the Obnoxious

Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile. ~Hippocrates