[Ansteorra] food safety was Re: Underage Participation In The SCA

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 8 23:26:44 PST 2012

Okay, I see now that it isn't getting the training, but getting the
certification that you were concerned about.

So long as the training doesn't automatically bind you to the
certification, and I assume not, I can see where we could strongly
encourage the training (or even require it) without requiring the
certification.

That sounds reasonable. I thought you were saying we shouldn't require
our food handlers to get the training because it would cause liability
problems.

Stefan