[Ansteorra] food safety was Re: Underage Participation In The SCA

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Thu Feb 9 02:08:32 PST 2012

Encourage them to get the training, but not *require* it. We don't want to
set a standard by requiring training (or certification).

I am sure we can find other opportunities for my brother to come teach what
we need to know. He is in Waco now so it should be about as easy for him to
get to Dallas as Austin. Unfortunately he is the new guy at work so he is
on call on the weekends no one else wants to take (which is a lot of them
right now). It also means he is teaching a lot of the Food Handler classes
right now so he really knows the material. I'll talk to him and work
something out in the next few months.

Christian Doré