[Ansteorra] Royal Huntsman Duties

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Tue Feb 14 08:30:19 PST 2012

All of those chivalric and rapier weapon styles fall under the same
authorization and branch of the marshallate, so your analogy is
flawed. The closest you might come is Cut and Thrust, as that requires
a separate authorization, but that style is already fought
intermingled in the Queen's Champion tournament.

Duncan Hepburn