[Ansteorra] iso european dancers ??

Laura Young laura.young.9191 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 09:13:37 PST 2012

Thank-you for forwarding it :)  As for the quantity of dancing, this was
the second time I have seen European dancing and the first time I have
participated.  The only other European dancing I have seen was a small
amount at the coronation held in the Shadowlands about 1.5 years ago,
after some people had left and there was more room.  I unfortunately missed
both Candlemases that have been held since I started playing.  Sometimes I
think about moving to Bryn Gwlad :D

Beonne seo brune
Barony of the Steppes