[Ansteorra] Royal Huntsman - Special Tourney Rules***

Susan Scott gwenneth40 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 05:32:15 PST 2012

Please stop with the personal attacks.  The Barony went to a great
deal of trouble to try to get the combat authorization requirement
waived for that particular tournament, but Corporate did not agree
with our reasoning and refused our request.  It was certainly not a
matter of lack of "enlightenment" in those leading the event.

In addition, the local archery marshals went out of their way to
simplify the combat authorization procedure for those who wished to
compete.  No one chose to take advantage of it.  Multiple
authorization opportunities were arranged and no one even showed up.

Gwenneth Bowynne of Glamorgan
Bryn Gwlad