[Ansteorra] buying recorders (was: iso dance)

Cynthia Teague cmt1708 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 10:37:51 PST 2012

I love the sound of the tenor, but worry that it would be too big for my
hands.  Is that a valid concern?  I have biggish hands for a woman but not
the widest spread -- about 7 1/2 inches.  I'd prefer a tenor to an alto
because I can read music in C, but am leaning towards an alto because of
the size issue.

Cynthia