[Ansteorra] buying recorders (was: iso dance)

ledonna mcgowan ledmcgowan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 10:57:31 PST 2012

It's not the spread that will keep you from making it... I have some 5th
graders that love playing the tenor and their hands haven't stopped growing
yet but my co worker doesn't like the tenor at all... it hurts her wrist.
If you are anywhere close to Loch Soilier/Stargate area we can meet and you
are welcome to try a tenor and alto before you buy it.. smile.

Delphina

BTW: I would like to see if there others in the greater Houston area that
want to play recorder.  I would like to get a group together. Let me know
off list please.