[Ansteorra] [Ansteorra ] Kingdom A&S documentation?

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Fri Feb 17 06:17:14 PST 2012

Joanna,

We or rather I always advise for 3 to 4 sets of documentation because
sometimes there are more Laurels looking at the piece than just the
judge. Many of us try to see more than just what we judge. It helps us
to know those entering and their works better.

And well, in decorating you always do it in odd numbers. ;)

Genevieve