[Ansteorra] [Ansteorra ] Kingdom A&S documentation?

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Fri Feb 17 06:43:49 PST 2012

Thank you Joanna, that is a great question. Yes I suggest that so that if you have both judges reading your piece, and the Crown comes buy, or they need another judge to talk to them about the piece. Often the judges will be teaching a or having a student they are showing how to judge and another copy is nice to have.

 Hope this is helpful
Ameline